Monday, January 20, 2014

Sentences on Conceptual Art Responses

3. Irrational judgments lead to new experience.

Response: I agree. Irrational judgments are generally out of one's comfort zone and cause people to experience new things.

5. Irrational thoughts should be followed absolutely and logically.

Response: I disagree with this statement. I think that since they are irrational thoughts in the first place, there is no reason to follow them exactly. I feel like you should just go with your gut feeling and experiment freely to see where you end up in the end.

10. Ideas can be works of art; they are in a chain of development that may eventually find some form. All ideas need not be made physical.

Response: I agree with this statement. All works of art begin with some form of idea or inspiration and some take more time than others to conceptualize into a physical form. Some works of art are more suitable as an idea and achieve their purpose better than they would as a physical piece.

22. The artists cannot imagine his art, and cannot perceive it until it is complete.

Response: I disagree with this. There are artists out there who know exactly what they are planning to make and go about doing it successfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment